Thursday 11 August 2011

Poems

* Free Spirit *
  ~~~~~~~~~

A day will come to test your courage,
A strength that holds, a faith that prevails,
Remember the winds and snow passing by,
Will bring the ones you love by your side.
Remember your friends still wait for you,
To fly high in the sky chasing you by,
The storm will come the clouds will roar,
But remember that there is light at the end of the door,
Even this shall pass with a clear view open,
For you shall always remain,
A FREE SPIRIT that cannot be broken.

Actually I was partly also inspired to Write this after seeing the animated movie Spirit- Stallion of Cimmeron

*******

-: A path to the Horizon :-
   ===================

One day begins the journey of the road,
Where will it go, nobody knows,
Will it go to the highway by the shore?
Or will it go to a village door?
“The trees stand tall by me”, says the road,
“Protecting me from the sun, rain and snow.
The stars, I see, when the night shows,
Thousands lighting the heavens like never seen before.
One day I’ll reach to you eventually,
Where the Earth and the heavens meet gradually”.

Written at the end of my graduation year.

*******

/* Eternal Canvas*/
   -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Looking up at the sky tonight,
Thousands of lights, I see, so bright,
The canvas of darkness, the colours of stars,
Dipped in mystery lying so far,
A creation so vast and so deep,
Lying in the stretches of time,
An image of heaven painted in the skies,
And the strokes drawn so fine.
Time just stands still tonight,
The stars come to invite,
To unfold the many priceless sights,
That lay so far and wide.
The moon, I see, so white and bright,
It smiles on us all night,
Going behind the curtains all day,
Just to return again tonight.
From night to day and again to night,
I see the changing skies,
Only to come back again tomorrow,
To show their magic and their might.

A dedication to the heavens which I loved to gaze at every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment